Friday, October 10, 2008

Spend A Decade Or Two Shooting

What would you do if you were immortal? While it would probably be great to start out when your friends and family die you would be very lonely. We see immortals in the movies and most of the time they fight crime or are vampires. The two I have in mind are Blade and the chick from Underworld.


Now after I have read all the classics and learned every language I would probably turn to fighting crime. Now if I were going to fight crime (or other vampires or werewolves) I would spend some time, some decades, learning to shoot to perfection. Whenever Blade or leather chick starts shooting, they just spray bullets randomly no better than I could right now.


Now if you had all the time in the world I would take some time to shoot the bad people. They seem to be weapons experts and know how to fight but when they actually pull the trigger, they just spray and pray.


Another thing I do not get is that someone like Blade wants to help the human race or some other immortal. Why doesn’t he set out to cure cancer or some other ill? He would never age and he could learn all the science necessary and more. He could solve all the world’s problems. Why can’t smart people be immortal?


::Waiting For A Vamp::

my interest is in the future because i am going to spend the rest of my life there.~charles f. kettering~

No comments: